Winter Mini Shoot
Terms of service
1. We authorise SvenStudios to arrange the photography of our shoot, in accordance with the time an date stipulated by up at time of booking.
2. We understand that the payment made today is made for a 15minute photographic session at a location within Cherry Gardens which will be made clear at a later date. We will also recieve a $30 non-transferrable credit to use with the photographs taken in the SvenStudios print shop
3. We agree to pay the full balance prior to the date of the shoot. Failure to do so gives the Studio the right to refuse to carry out the full photographic services.
4. The booking of and any additional costs incurred for travel, shipping of products, etc are our responsibility.
5. The details & times listed form part of this agreement and we agree to make every effort to cooperate in order for the Studio to fulfil its contracted photographic duty. we acknowledge the Studio cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
6. To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow the Studio to fulfil its contracted duty, other photographers present are requested to be mindful of the photographer‘s duties.
7. We accept the responsibility to contact the Studio, prior to the date of our shoot, to confirm details are correct and there are no alterations.
8. We agree to immediately advise the Studio in writing of any alterations in the details listed here including postponement or cancellation
9. In the event of cancellation within 3 days prior we agree that any fee paid will be forfeited unless in cases of genuine hardship, cancellation of service beyond 3 days notice will recieve a full refund.
10. We agree the Copyright in all photographs is owned by the Studio. We give permission to the Studio to use any image developed for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for the Studio. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission.
11. We understand that these photographs are only to be used as agreed and may not be used for commercial purposes unless negotiated by the Studio.
12. The negatives/digital files remain the property of the Studio and will be kept on file a period of five years. we recognise that materials & technology change constantly so we need to place our required order as soon as possible to obtain the optimum quality. Regarding re-ordering photographs, we also understand that:
12. (a) All orders including family and friends’ orders are to be placed within eight weeks of viewing of the proofs, otherwise prices current at the time of ordering will apply.
12. (b) The shoot will be considered one Order, regardless of how many individual parties request photographs. we will be responsible for the entire order and no partial orders will be given out until the balance of the Order is paid.
12. (c) All orders must be accompanied by full payment unless prior arrangement with the Studio had been made.
12. (e) All orders shall remain the property of the Studio until full payment has been made.
1. Should nominated photographer not be available for any reason, the Studio will notify the client of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills or provide a refund or reschedule the shoot.
2. As the photographs made by the Studio are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, the Studio unconditionally guarantees them. Digital files provided are guranteed to be high resolution, suitable for print.
3. Any digital alterations made to the images made during post-processing are subject to the photographer’s personal artistic style. Additional minor alterations may be requested at no additional charge, major alterations, including – but not limited to adding/removing people, or major body alterations – will lncur a fee. The Studio reserves the right to determine what is a minor or major alteration.
4. The Studio shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the Studio’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/ negatives/digital files in transit between the Studio and professional laboratories employed by the Studio, loss or damage to film, negatives/ digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by the Studio or professional laboratories employed by the Studio, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the Studio completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case the Studio shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of the Studio shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.